Vibe Group collects personal data from the moment you start using our services. Furthermore Vibe Group has the possibility to collect your data when you have published it on to a public channel, out of which it can be transpired that you are interested in new career opportunities. In any case we will only use your data in accordance with our conditions and in consideration with this Privacy Statement.
Vibe Group processes the personal data necessary for its services. Some of this information is required to use our services. Additional information can be desirable in order to provide better service regarding your wishes and qualities.
At registration the following data are registered:
• name and address details, e-mail address and other contact details;
• CV, information about education and employment history, availability and absence;
• other details when required by law or with your permission.
At the moment you start working for or on behalf of Vibe Group:
• nationality, personal identification number, ID copy;
• bank account number;
• if applicable, Vibe Group processes data on behalf of its clients in the context of a pre-employment screening.
If you work or have worked as a freelancer for Vibe Group, the aforementioned data will only be processed if relevant and required.
Furthermore, some data is collected automatically. More information about this can be found in the COOKIE STATEMENT.
Your personal data are used by Vibe Group for the following purposes:
• to be able to make offers and/or to give you information about the services provided by Vibe Group;
• to approach you for knowledge sessions (meetups) that might be interesting for you;
• to be able to keep our services at a high level or to improve them;
• to be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection to our services;
• to start a cooperative relationship with you and therefore carry out the relevant administration (such as processing of hours worked and payment of invoices);
• to be able to establish your assignment in an agreement;
• to be able to execute pre-employment screenings for our clients;
• for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, labour legislation, tax and social security legislation, fraud prevention and national and international sanctions legislation.
Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law (GDPR) because it is:
• necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above, and such interests in each case not being overridden by your privacy interests;
• in some cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities; or
• processed with your consent which we obtain from you.
Vibe Group can share your personal data with other affiliated companies, her clients, subcontractors (for example data processors) who provide services or execute orders on behalf of Vibe Group, suppliers, government authority and other business relations.