By means of this website, Vibe Group can collect general, non-personal, identifiable visitor data. To make our website more user-friendly and to personalise the website to your preferences, information about your way of using this website will be collected. To do so, Vibe Group use so called ‘cookies’, these are small files that will be placed on the hard drive of your computer or mobile telephone.
On our website we use in particular the following Cookies:
• Type: third party from Google Inc.
• What data is held: visit duration, page views, location, operating system, browser, number of visits
• Purpose: Google analytics sets cookies to enable us to track the usage of pages and services on our sites.
• Link to personal data: No
• Third party policy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
If you follow a link to a third-party website, please be aware of the fact that these websites have their own Privacy and Cookie Policies and that Visser & Van Baars does not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check these policy’s before sharing any personal information to these third party websites.